So I have wanted to do this for a while now.
The idea for “GlobeTrotters on Twitter” sparked to me where most of the ideas in the world are born, while sitting on the throne.
To put it simply, the plan is to connect with top travel experts and aviation geeks who are active on twitter and briefly talk about things, which excite them and all of us.
I have always been curious about some aspects of the business while flying and traveling, and I’m sure there are plenty of others like me thinking the same. I could not find a single place on the web, which would talk about those things, with all the people I would want to ask, leading me to starting this blog series.
The best news of them all? Every single superstar I got in touch with has been more than kind for this humble initiative. 70% of them have already sent in their response to my queries. And the rest will roll in hopefully by the end of this week.
I will start rolling out the first part of this series in a couple of days, and then a new post every 3-4 days, depending on my schedule.
To say I’m excited to do this would be an understatement. I hope you enjoy this as much as I have enjoyed putting this together over the past few weeks.
Hit me up if you have any feedback or queries. Till then, Happy geeking out! 🙂
- GlobeTrotters on Twitter | Shashank Nigam (vishal1mehra.com)
- GlobeTrotters on Twitter | Gary Leff (vishal1mehra.com)
- GlobeTrotters on Twitter | Johnny Jet (vishal1mehra.com)
- GlobeTrotters on Twitter – Chris Christensen (The Amateur Traveler) (vishal1mehra.com)
- GlobeTrotters on Twitter | Ben Schlappig (One Mile at a Time) (vishal1mehra.com)